Coconut Shrimp Bowl
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Walnut Oil
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (26-30 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Big Sur Gourmet Seafood Rub
- 2 tablespoons Coconut White Balsamic
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple or unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, cook and stir until shrimp turn pink, 3-4 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
In the same skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add cauliflower rice, broccoli slaw, red pepper, onion, seafood rub. Cook, covered, over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender, 8-10 minutes. Drizzle in Coconut balsamic. Add pineapple, mango, cilantro and shrimp to heat through. Serve with additional cilantro if desired.