Roasted Sweet Potato Rounds
- 1 pound organic sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch thick rounds (washed well, I leave the peels on)
- 3 tablespoons Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh chives
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, to taste, optional
Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
In a large bowl toss the sweet potato rounds with 1 tablespoon of the garlic infused olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper, to taste.
Arrange in a single layer in a shallow baking pan / cookie sheet. Bake until tender and golden brown – about 25-30 minutes. Meanwhile in a small bowl mix together the fresh herbs with the remaining 2 tablespoons of garlic infused olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste, red pepper flakes, if you’d like. Stir well to combine.
Spoon the herb mixture over the roasted sweet potatoes and serve. Enjoy.