Haus Barhyte - Smoky Garlic Mustard
Haus Barhyte Smoky Garlic Mustard
Use this mustard in place of regular mustard. Try it on sandwiches, burgers, brats, and with pretzels. Refrigerate after opening.
Tangy and Smoky Barbecue Sauce Recipe Below:
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 12 oz. bottle chili sauce
- 1/3 C maple-flavored syrup
- 1/4 C Haus Barhyte Smoky Garlic Mustard
- 1/2 Tsp. ground hot pepper
- 1/4 C apple cider vinegar
Directions: Combine the ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes. Slather it on grilled vegetables or meats when they are nearly cooked, an pass the remaining sauce to the table.
Ingredients: White distilled vinegar, water, mustard seed, garlic, salt, sugar, turmeric (color), natural smoke flavor, paprika, spices, garlic, oleoresin turmeric (color).